Saturday, January 22, 2011

HAIKU MARSHLAND

1
the rain falls sadly
as i wait for the last bus.
i cried rain that night.

2
kahlil gibran wrote.
i laughed my heart with the rain
the rain is kahlil

3
aspirin kisses
cigarette-angels teases;
friday night's home-jail.

4
my dog has gone mad:
she made friends with our orchid.
i said: Hi, TV!

5
a haiku i made;
pen and paper in coitus -
welcome my vampires!

6
the athame drawn
invoking the power sprites.
ancient water-I.

7
philosophical.
queery anatomical.
platonic my arse.

8
vanity fairy
with your fair and golden locks.
lend me your mirror.

9
a wound and a stitch
in my heart with your picture;
a lonely teardrop.

10
rain falling angry
on nanay's bold mango leaves
scraping green paint,

11
i planted a poem
on a saint's lonely ashes.
lo, M & M's fruits!

12
checkered silver dusts,
ribboned tissues on canvass.
picasso alive.

13
the divorce of ice
and water is in headlines;
a third party tear.

14
bandana-ed tadpoles
homosexual coconuts.
god is creative!

15

A fish out of air

Is a poet out of lines

Fishing for stanzas.

16

Haiku symphony.

Breathing in and breathing out.

The music of poems.

17

My alarm clock stopped –

A momentary snapshot,

A portrait of I.

18

Right in front of me

A master poet writing.

I see only light.

19

Star in my apple,

Visions in a lucid dream.

You, right before me.

20

Espresso counting;

Hours, minutes turn to demons

Caffeine dreams of sleep.

21

Someday when I’m dead

Cold and rotting bag of worms,

A child will quote me.

22

My poetic style

Is the inch from my penis

And my kidney stones.

23

Sleepless yet drowsy.

Z’s parading neon-nude

Forming regrets now.

24

Dreaming thorns and ash,

Burning incense in the dark –

Praying for Bacchus.

No comments: